ANNOUNCEMENT: 0CTOBER 1, 2014
We're pleased to announce that on November 1, 2014 we will be moving the EquiLix.com web site over to join our main web site at SweetPro.com. All the EquiPride and EquiLix product materials, online ordering and horse product info you've had here, will now be available on one web site. Be sure to link to us and update your bookmarks for the upcoming move. Thank you and we'll see you soon at SweetPro.com.
EquiPride® and EquiLix® are "all-in-one" vitamin
and mineral supplements for horses that include strong prebiotic
and enzymes to support digestion for better horse health and superior
EquiPride comes in 5 gallon pails and 50 lb bags as a loose top dress
that can be added to your horses' regular feed. EquiLix comes as
a 50 lb or 125 lb free choice lick block.
Both products help support hooves, hair coat, joint lubricity, feed utilization and circulation.
SweetPro Feeds has designed these supplements to maximize nutrient uptake from your horses' feed, and minimize the need for
EquiLix® (EquiMate in Canada)
• Functional Enzymes and 5 Classes of Prebiotic
• Supports Digestion, Health and Temperament
• Strong Solid Hooves
• Bright Clear Eyes, Shiny and Healthy Hair Coat
• Supports Strength and Endurance without Getting Hot or High
• 25% Better Feed Efficiency
• NO MOLASSES
Net wt 12 lbs (5.5 kg) for 2 disks
An all natural horse treat designed to reduce the boredom of stall confinement while metering out important vitamins and trace minerals.
Formulated with an emphasis on acid-neutralizing Calcium and Magnesium.
• Simple entertainment, playful activity, serious nutrition
• 5 classes of prebiotics, yeast culture and functional enzymes
• Organic complexed copper, zinc and manganese
• Omega 3 oils and lignans from flax
• Long lasting and does not draw flies
• Does not make your horse hot or high
• Important vitamins and trace minerals
• Prebiotics and amino acids
• Helps stop wood chewing and cribbing
• NO MOLASSES
Keep your horse calm, healthy and happy, with EquiDisk all natural horse treats.
Just tie an EquiDisk in the stall or drop one in your flat-backed feed bucket to add a little fun, reduce the stress of stall confinement and give your horse something to do.
It's healthy entertainment for your horse.
EquiDisk. Healthier Horses with EquiPride and EquiLix